Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Street scenes
From: "John Evensta" <jevensta@plateautel.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 00:30:56 -0600

It is refreshing to see everyday life from the Basque region of Spain rather than the ETA terrorism that is more prominent in news coverage.  All the photos are nice, but I think the first is particularly impressive.

Thank you for posting the photographs.

John Evensta

Felix Lopez de Maturana wrote:

After so many and interesting comments about digital photography I felt
the necessity of getting again my Leica and shoot in b&w so I went out
and near home there was some kind of street happening with living
statues and some painters. Here is the result with the M7 and the 28mm
f:2 ASPH. After so many weeks shooting only digital I should like to
dedicate this poor and humble work to the recovery of these great film
photographers that are Tina and Ted whose work I admire and so many
times inspire me.

Kind regards

Felix