Subject: RE: [Leica] Alto!!!
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:29:50 -0400

Okay, Bill...You know what to expect from me by now...;-)

Week 28, uh, sucks...far to busy, contrasty - just doesn't do it....What
might have worked would have been to shoot from the cop's level, with
his silhouette not quite filling the frame, and the properly exposed
street and traffic in the background...

That said - weeks 27-26-25 and terrific! 26 and 27, particularly, are
street photo classics. I particularly like the thematic similarity
between in 26 and 27...

B. D.