Subject: RE: [Leica] Full circle with Nikons NOW BD's Leica SLR list
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:45:33 -0700

Wait a gosh darn minute here.  Something got messed up.  Aaron, Richard,
Jerry???  We are trying to find the 6 Leica SLR users "in the market for a
solid, reliable, manual focus SLR ", NOT the Nikon F3 users.

So far it is:
Me
Doug
Don
George
Gene with a motor drive.  (I just have a winder so I only count 1.5.)
And as BD himself mentioned, Ted and Sal and possibly digital Tina.

Wait a minuite.  That's SEVEN if my arithmatic is correct.  We exceed your
expectations.

Any more?

Aram

Replies: Reply from "Eve Girard" <evegir@reachone.com> (Re: [Leica] Full circle with Nikons NOW BD's Leica SLR list)