Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Ireland suggestions
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:02:43 +0200

>Marc James Small wrote:
>
>>Damn, but a meal of coddled eggs, HOT toast, and scrapple ... that would
>>get me out of the sack early.
>
>Partially boiled eggs served with a compound of pork waste products
>(tendons, feet, ears, skin, nose, cartlidge)?

Martin,

there are no pork waste products. You should know. After all you have
been to university in Sweden

As they say here "dans le cochon, tout est bon"

I much rather have a pig's tail for lunch than a mcdunno hamburger.
And I know I am not the only LUGGER who thinks so. And I believe that
is only the lack of opportunity that prevent more people liking pig's
tail. Therefore: Any LUGGER visiting Normandy between now and the end
of August is cordially invited here for lunch which will consist of
pig's tail, ear, foot or whatever, and boudin noir a blood sausage
which I will serve with Swedish lingon, kind of cranberrries.

Chris