Subject: RE: [Leica] Canon 35/2.8 lens info
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 18:40:17 -0400

Hi Gene,
The 35 F2.8 Canon lens is a very good performer.  At a minimum in the
same league as the same Leica lens of the era.  If it has the finder
then I would offer something in the neighborhood of $125.  No finder and
especially if a LTM/M adapter is not included then maybe $80.

Just curious, what Nikon and Canon lenses are there?

Don
dorysrus@mindspirng.com