Subject: [Leica] eBay Policy On-list
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 06:07:25 -0400

Hi,

Just curious.  On another list, we more or less have a policy that one
does not mention ongoing eBay auctions, out of courtesy to those who may
be watching, waiting to snip, etc, so as not to drive up prices.

One may, of course, mention one's own ongoing auctions.

What, if any, is the policy here?  I just don't want to make any gaffs.

thanks,
frank

- --
"I don't believe in God, but I do believe in pi" - Henri Cartier-Bresson

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] eBay Policy On-list)