Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Where to buy chemicals
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 11:55:20 EDT

In a message dated 7/11/03 1:32:09 PM, mvhoward@mac.com writes:

<<
I need to get hold of Rodinal and sodium sulfite (the latter to make a
9% solution for use with Edwal FG-7) in Santa Cruz or San Jose -- don't
have a car, so travelling long distances or crossing 8-lane freeways is
not an option.  From what I understand, many companies do not ship
chemicals.  So, I'm wondering if anyone on the LUG knows of a shop in
the neighbourhood that carries photographic chemicals, or knows of a
mail order company that does ship photographic chemicals.  Ground
shipping is fine.

M. >>

Calumet photo online.   I'm buying chemicals from them because BH got so
picky.

kim