Subject: Re: [Leica] Michael Hintlian: Boston Big Dig photos
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:01:42 -0700

All this talk of the Big Dig has made search out a like project in my
neighborhood. Mine, however, is titled the Little Dig. It's a widening
of Spring Street through Signal Hill, CA, to the border of the city of
Long Beach, CA. Maybe it won't have the monumentalism of the Boston
project, but I think it will make up for it in its minutiae.
Slobodan Dimitrov