Subject: Re: [Leica] Full circle with now dachs-size
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:17:47 -0700

B.D. said:
>>Hey, watch what you say about Dachshunds! :-)<<<<

Sonny Carter responded:
> OK, how about this?
>
> "The dachshunds in Houston are as big as the bugs!"<<<<

For those of you who think BD is kidding:
 >>watch what you say about Dachshunds!<<

He has one with "fangs!" So Sonny if a long weenie dog barks at your door
you better have ankle armour if you open it! ;-) If not you'll be "Ankless!"

I've encountered BD's (and here I'll use the correct term) "Dachshund" on a
few occasions and man it's vicious, scares the heck out of you when it comes
on. No one is getting in their house without suffering low leg injuries of
massive proportion unless invited. :-)

Oh yeah and he only likes Leica carrying photographers. ;-) Cool dog! ;-)
'er Dachshund!:-)
ted

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Full circle with now dachs-size)
Message from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Full circle with now dachs-size)