Subject: RE: [Leica] Luggers around Barcelona or Benasque?
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 08:59:22 +0100

You may well struggle to get hand inspections in Europe, I normally just put
the film through and have never had any problems - perhaps I've been lucky.
Sometimes you'll see signs saying that the scanner is safe for films up to
1000 ISO, I once flew to Greece with some Ilford Delta 3200 and they hand
inspected that for me.

Steve