Subject: Re: [Leica] Full circle with now dachs-size
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 07:42:32 -0400

Dear Madame  - the only true Leica Clone is ANOTHER Leica!

karen - just kidding :)  I was trying my Arrogant Leicaphile Mode
Adapter - did it work?

Anyway I want to once again tell you what a nice site you have - I
started off with the dog picture and then ended up in the Woodworking
section and enjoying that as well.  Are you back from Japan yet and if
so when are those pics going to be up on the web

ernie nitka

www.enitka.com