Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Equipment getting really cheap
From: khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:28:53 -0700

Hello Dante,
Thanks for your e-mail and comment. Have we communicated before? With
your umich.edu address, are affiliated with the U? I have a umich.edu
address because my wife works there.

Apologies for the Jap comment.

A friend of mine gave me a bunch of Rollei 2.8 TLR accessories. Lens
shade and some filters but I can't use them because my Rollei TLR is a
3.5. So, I thought I'd see what Huron would give me on an unspecified
trade. I was almost insulted. $20 for the shade in leather pouch and
in original Franke & Heidecke box. They'll turn around and probably
sell it for $80, right? I'd rather keep it and look at it rather than
be screwed like that.

What's been your experience with them?

I understand that there's a guy at Adray Photo in Dearborn who is a
real Leica expert. Do they sell used Leica at Adray?

Regards

Kurt
- --
Kurt H. Miska