Subject: Re: [Leica] Apology
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:53:40 -0700

Jon suggested:
> Of course all this juvenillia will make us better photographers...<<<<

Jeeeeesh! I think I'll go back to the hospital and start all over again. :-(

And here it was flowing along nicely talking Leica's, a couple of dogs, a
cat and no scotch things. :-) So on that note why don't I ask how many of
you like Lagav...... oh well no I wont do that to add to the unfortunate
furore.

One miss used word leading to a very unfortunate out burst not fitting of
the poster has lead to a rather hurtful collection of posts that'll never do
anything, but hurt the feelings of our family who were involved in WW2, lost
family, friends.and or countries.

So on this fine mid-July day with the horrors of many past conflicts behind
us, could we please think about what stirring up those many long ago
tragedies will accomplish? Actually nothing but bad feelings between our
families. Please attempt to restrain yourselves.   thank you,
ted

Replies: Reply from Joe Leung <jcyleung8@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Apology)
Message from "Jon" <jon.stanton@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] Apology)