Subject: RE: [Leica] Apology
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 12:59:44 -0400

Oh, and there was something more honorable and "manly" about our
trumping up a case against pathetic Iraq - as evil an MF as Sadam may
have been - and rolling over them with what is unquestionably the
world's most technologically advanced, powerful military? Please....

BTW - I notice you chose to focused on George and his evening boat ride,
rather than address the Small Pox infected blankets and our "winning" of
the West.

Bottom line - War sucks and the winner writes the histories.

B. D.