Subject: RE: [Leica] Equipment getting really cheap
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:39:18 -0400

I don't disagree with you Jim, about people's ignorance of the value of
M...I love my Ms...They are wonderful cameras....

But they are rangefinders, which the overwhelming majority of camera
users know nothing about, and they are film cameras, which are becoming
less and less popular....But no, there is at this point no digital
equivalent of the M, and is not likely to be one for quite a while...

That said, however, I have to say - as I have before - that I don't get
all the complaints about controls, dials, bells and whistles...use the
ones you need and want, and ignore the rest....

And don't take a camera on an assignment until you've mastered it...;-0

B. D.