Subject: Re: [Leica] Apology
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:55:49 -0700

on 07/15/03 7:08 AM, Don R. at don.ro@verizon.net wrote:

> Let's put things in their proper perspective rather than in their "political
> correctness" and stop this "political correctness" nonsense.

No, let's not. Let's put it down and bigness of heart and consideration for
people who (mostly now) had nothing to do with the war.

How about that?

You apologized for killing Indians yet?

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

"The crux of the matter is whether the corporations are
playing by one set of rules -- rules that they
themselves set -- and the rest of us are playing by
rules that we've determined for dealing with each other
and not necessarily for non-human entities. The
corporations encourage that, of course, because the
asymmetry benefits them."

- --"Ethics Matters" columnist Carlton Vogt