Subject: Re: [Leica] No one would make liz taylor pimple free!
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:37:36 -0400

I missed the begining of this thread, but if Liz Taylor were ever to hire
me to make a portrait of her, I gaurantee that her face in the final image
will be about as perfect and blemish free as a human face could possibly be
(unless she had strong feelings otherwise).   But then I am not a news
photographer.  Is that the key to this thread?

dan c.

At 05:18 PM 15-07-03 -0700, Eric Welch wrote:
>on 07/15/03 10:29 AM, Kyle Cassidy at KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu wrote:
>
>> I think truth and photography aren't necessarily related. And I think two
>> photos sandwitched together can be "truer" than either of the origional
>> unaltered photos.
>
>Look we could discuss this for hours, but you will lose. The fact of the
>matter is, there is an understanding with news photographers and their

[snip]