Subject: RE: [Leica] Single malt...and Leica
From: "rich" <junkie@happyrobot.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:29:01 -0400

we are visiting the Glenkinchie Distillery in two weeks.
I did a johnnie walker / single malt tasting a few months ago. the single
malts I am still working on in terms of enjoying, such as the heavy peat
tasting ones. I tend to still stay with the blended scotches, such as my
current favorite JW Gold Label (but i am biased because I have a business
connection - that is my full disclosure statement).

looking forward to the trip to Scotland with my M6, my wife and her T4, and
numerous scotch samplings.

cheers,
rich