Subject: RE: [Leica] Equipment getting really cheap
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:40:51 -0500

Roland,

This was our fifth time in Italy and it was still an amazing experience.
I once heard that 80% of the world's catalogued art is in Italy. I don't
know if that's true but art is certainly everywhere. I will say that
this is the last time we will go to Venice during high season. Mobs! (No
racial slur intended) It was much nicer during New Years. We loved
Orvieto, and will use it as a base of operations our next visit.

The change over to the Euro has taken Italy off the list of reasonably
priced European destinations. I wonder if we can blame it on the French?
:-)

Sam Krneta

BTW the itinerary was:

Naples (pit stop)