Subject: Re: [Leica] kodak info on airport x ray
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 08:26:47 -0500

>Sorry if asked before but is it any possiblity to fog or harm VHS tapes?

I'm writing this on the plane back from Japan to the U.S. At check-in
at Narita Airport (Tokyo) there was an FAA warning stating that
checked bags would be scanned and to remove all camera and video film.

I'm not sure what they mean by "and video film" whether that meant
video tapes or they meant motion picture film (who carries motion
picture film in their bags anymore???).

Karen

Message from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> ([Leica] kodak info on airport x ray)
Message from "Geir Bugge-Olsen" <gbugge-o@frisurf.no> (Re: [Leica] kodak info on airport x ray)