Subject: RE: [Leica] Scanning slides
From: "darkroom@ix.netcom.com" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:54:03 -0400

> What should one do about sharpening if one does not resample?

Hi Clive,

Why are they mutually inclusive?  If your unresampled image doesn't benefit
from sharpening (just FYI, I NEVER sharpen, but I have a pretty high end
scanner), then you don't need to sharpen...  If your unresampled image
benefits from sharpening, then why not simply do it?

Regards,

Austin

http://mail2web.com/ .