Subject: [Leica] FS: PRICE REDUCED - M3 and 35mm F/2.8 Summaron with Eyes
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:01:15 -0700

I have a very nice Leica M3 camera - it's a "user" with a couple of dings
and shows normal signs of use.  It was recently CLA'd and everything
functions as it should - smooth optics - bright, clear, and clean.  Includes
case,
body cap, manual, new PC adaptor.  $700

The 35mm f/2.8 Summaron is also excellent with great optics.
It has the "eyes" for the M3.   Takes great pictures.  Both caps included.
$375.

Buy both and I will include the lens for $350.

This would make a great backup kit - or a starter kit for someone wanting to
use a Leica M.

7-day trial period.

Buyer pays shipping and insurance.    Continental USA buyers only, please.

If interested, please contact me off-list for details and pictures.

Thanks,

Ted