Subject: [Leica] FS: What's Left of My Leica M Equipment ...
From: David Freedman <pupnik@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:53:00 -0700 (PDT)

Listed below is what remains of my Leica M holdings.
All equipment is essentially "as new" having been used
very, very little and very, very gently.  Camera
bodies still have the plastic on the bottom.
Everything is mint(no marks)and boxed with the
exception of the motor whose box is in hiding. I'm the
original owner of everything listed.

What's left:

Leica M6 TTL .72 Body, black  $1350
Leica M6 TTL .85 Body, Chrome  $1350

All Leica, black, mint, caps, boxed, pouch:

35mm/2 ASPH  $975
90mm/2 APO ASPH  $1300
135mm/3.4 APO $1250

Mint but box currently AWOL:

Motor Winder M  $425

I'll pay for shipping/insurance.  Sorry, US buyers
only.

Feel free to email with any questions.

Dave F.