Subject: RE: [Leica] Scanning slides
From: "Clive Moss" <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:19:35 -0500

"Real World Photoshop" by Blatner and Fraser recommends sharpening both
after scanning, if needed, and before printing.
One day I will burn through enough time, paper, and ink to figure out the
answer myself -- but for now I will listen to the expert opinions -- if I
could only figure out which to listen to :-)
- --
Clive
http://clive.moss.net