Subject: RE: [Leica] Scanning slides (PShop books)
From: "Michael Chmilar" <chmilar@mminternet.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 23:58:58 -0000

Clive Moss <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net> said:

> "Real World Photoshop" by Blatner and Fraser recommends sharpening both
> after scanning, if needed, and before printing.

Of all of the Photoshop books I've seen, I consider "Real World Photoshop"
to be the most "sensible", especially for photographers. They explain
the "how's" and the "why's" quite well, and do not offer "dodgy" advice
like I have seen in other books.

I am currently reading "Real World Color Management", which greatly
expands on the color management section of "Real World Photoshop".

later,
Mike