Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] PAW wk29/sl
From: khmiska <khmiska@umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:00:02 -0700

Hi Steve,
You know, this whole business of photographs is so subjective. We
all like different things because if we did not, the world would be a
very dull place, right?

Some of my favorite images are the classic, b&w motor racing images of
Louis Klementaski. Others will look at them and say, "who cares about
old racing cars." That's OK, though.

Others will go gaga over Diane Arbus images. That's their
business. I don't care for them.

So, it's a good thing that we all like different aspects of
photography. The single most important thing is that we enjoy the
hobby whether that's using the latest Leica or a beat up Nikon.

Finally, to paraphrase Manfred von Richthofen, "it's not the crate
(camera), it's the guy in it (behind camera).

Enough blather on my part

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Kurt
- --