Subject: RE: [Leica] Lagavulin and focussing Noctilux and 75 Summilux in lowlight - Now bulk loading
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:22:11 -0400

Ok, so I'll ask the question(s).
How does one go about bulk loading ?
What equipment does one need to bulk load ?
What film is available to bulk load ?
What kind of savings are we talking about?

One of the benefits of digital is to be able
to shoot more (as with hand loading one's
own ammunition, you don't actually save money,
you just end up shooting more). I wouldn't mind
doing same with film.

Thanks,

- - Phong