Subject: Re: [Leica] Bulk loading (long!)
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:19:08 -0400

what i usually do it to punch a hole in the end of the film, trim off
the edges, put it on the spool, put the case on.  then, inside
the harrisson tent, i extend the film long enough to put the canister
in its slot and ensure the teeth on the counter engage the film holes.
i then close it up and take it out of the film tent.  so the last picture
is always safe.

- -rei

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com