Subject: Re: [Leica] @#$@#$#@ foreigners..still very much OT
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:45:32 -0600

Seth Rosner wrote in part:

>Traveled home to NY on my wrist aboard M.S. Andrea Doria....stayed there (on wrist)
>through two years' active duty service aboard U.S.S. Intrepid, survived fall
>on concrete deck at B.O.Q. at N.A.S. Alameda, California (after careful
>repair by outstanding Swiss watchmaker in NY).

Did just the watch fall on the deck or did you follow it down yourself?

>Moral: always buy the best you can afford and care for it well; it will
>always be the least expensive way. And meanwhile, you are using/wearing the
>best.
>
>Also applies to some German cameras.

But apparently not to women's dress shoes (which BTW always appear to be
made like a piece of overpriced crap)!

Regards,

Greg

Replies: Reply from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] ....still very much further OT)