Subject: [Leica] Cossin un peu plus consistant a vendre
From: "Robert Beaudoin" <bussbearm@aei.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 22:40:06 -0400

Bonsoir,

  Not using.  Must go.

  Leica M2, S.N.  1,061,7xx.  Canadian assembled but Wetzlar engraved. Self
timer and lever rewind. User condition, new covering, standard PC flash
socket. Marks and brassing but no major ding.  Most important, this camera
received a complete CLA at Kindermann s last year.  Tune up done by Gerry
the Master himself.  Camera in perfect working order.  I have the invoice
somewhere... No Jpegs available, but we all know what an M2 looks
like...$675.00 plus postage.

Anyone?

  Best,  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)

Replies: Reply from "Robert VanLane" <robert@actv.ne.jp> (Re: [Leica] Cossin un peu plus consistant a vendre)