Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica 90mm APO-Summicron-R
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 19:59:53 +1000

Hi David,

I really like this lens.  Its as sharp as.  I use it a lot with an
SF20, indoors and at night.  The depth at 5.6 is good for snaps of
pairs of people at 2.5 to 4 m.  makes for really sharp pics.  It's also
a great candid lens for daytime shooting, as it bridges the gap and
doesn't crowd the subjects.  Wonderful colour rendition too.  In short,
I wouldn't hesitate.

Only thing it wont do is take a soft photo of grandma.

Rick Dykstra, Australia.