Subject: [Leica] Photo Process Text book - THE Best!
From: "caliguri@rcn.com" <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 18:56:01 -0400

Hi!
I have just found the book on the chemistry of photography I was trying
to find in my library. It's probably the most comprehensive - even to start
with.
title: " Photographic Materials and Processes"
Authors: Stroebel, Compton, Current and Zakia
ISBN # 0-240-51752-0  © 1986  I am sure there is a revised version,
but it's a Must Have for any Chemistry Nut!
Ed

http://mail2web.com/ .