Subject: Re: [Leica] My plea for wisdom.. thanks all
From: Allen Graves <ahgraves@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 18:38:40 -0500

Jack

You're right, F4's and manual ocus lenses don't bring much, However,
the smass stuff (Kirk plates, tripod heads, etc) still do very well
on eBay and you can ship them by mail in a padded envelope. might be
worth the trouble to feed your Leica habit. You could expect ~900 for
an F4, $450 for the 200 Micro, $150 for the TC-14b- soon you've got a
new MP.

Allen