Subject: [Leica] OT: Watches stripped bare
From: Jeff S <four_season_photo@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 20:01:33 -0700 (PDT)

Good thing you didn't cite Rolex workmanship!

"The price of this watch--and the Rolex reputation--
left me entirely unprepared for the number of
shortcuts that had been taken in the actual production
of this movement."

"As it stands, this caliber 3000 is the most crudely
finished watch movement that I have ever personally
examined; and I include in that observation, a number
of movements in extremely inexpensive watches."

Full article at:
http://www.timezone.com/article.aspx?id=horologium&articleId=horologium0036

Maybe better to buy a new Leica MP instead?

Jeff