Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: My plea for wisdom.. thanks all
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 10:07:31 -0400

It's not the motorized film loading.  Anybody who has shot an M for a
while can jam a roll in the camera and start firing in just a few
seconds.  What is important is the motorized rewind.  The new pro
cameras can rewind a roll of 36 in about five seconds. Just about the
right time to grab a new roll from the bag and pop the back.

Can anyone report on a DSLR user who runs out of memory at the wrong
time?

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Rolfe Tessem wrote:

> But in the uncropped version of Nick Ut's Pulitzer Prize winning
> Vietnam photo of the naked girl running down the road to escape the
> napalm attack, you will see David Burnett frantically trying to reload

> his M2.

LOL!!

Well, I guess there's a reason for why motorized film loading became
popular ;)

M.