Subject: Re: [Leica] Focusing a 75 1.4 -- mitch's question
From: "Nelson Chan" <cchan@info.com.ph>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:25:47 +0800

Ted,

I would say 15% are throw outs.  My subject is my 6 week old baby.  She is
laying down on an upright cradle and I am shooting at one side.  Since my
baby is small, I have to really shoot near the subject to more or less, fill
the frame.  Most of the photos have one eye in focus only. Will shoot a
couple of rolls with the lens.  Any suggestion for photographing babies
using the 75mm? or should I just use the nikon 85/1.4?  OPPSSS.  Sorry.:)

Nelson