Subject: RE: [Leica] was @#$@#$#@ foreigners..FU to all who agree withthis crap
From: "Clive Moss" <chmphoto@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 15:53:19 -0500

JLC is my first choice as well. I have a Master Chronograph -- illustrated
here
http://www.jlcsociety.com/articles/mechaquartz/
It is not purely mechanical -- it is the Contax G2, rather than Leica, of
watches.
Also interesting at this link is the illustrated list of watches that have
used JLC movements - including IWC and Chopard.
My wife has the purely mechanical Reverso -- a lovely watch.
- --
Clive
http://clive.moss.net

Replies: Reply from "Jean-Michel Tomaschett" <jx@bluewin.ch> (Re: [Leica] was @#$@#$#@ foreigners..FU to all who agree withthis crap)