Subject: RE: [Leica] was @#$@#$#@ foreigners..FU to all who agree withthis crap
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:40:02 +0100

Simon

Off topic posts (of which there are one or two from time to time) fall into
two categories. The first are those in which the reader is interested. These
are off topic but really, really interesting and prove that the LUG is truly
a community,. The second are those in which the reader has no interest.
These are perceived as little more than spam and are a total waste of
electrons.

Steve