Subject: RE: [Leica] was @#$@#$#@ foreigners..FU to all who agree withthis crap...UR the l0se!
From: "John Straus" <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 17:58:21 -0500

Do you f00z know how to change the topic yet?

I'll give you something to make it easier...just copy and paste in the
subject line.

"OFT (Off Friggin Topic) Mechanical Watches to rub on myself along with
my Leica...while I drink single malt and wear Tilley hats"

This way we won't be tempted to look back in this thread. And if your
asking yourself why I didn't change the topic for you? Because you
wouldn't have read my nice post ;D

JS