Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and White Instant Cameras!
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:13:10 -0700

Chromogenic - probably the TCN-400 emulsion. I saw some cool 4-packs of
disposable B&W cameras at Target too, marketed under the Targen name.
They cost 20% more than their counterpart color packs :-)

I have used B&W disposables, at a wedding, and they are cool. Almost as
cool as a Holga...

If they could get them to come out sepia, they would be even more
popular I think.

- - marc