Subject: RE: [Leica] Black and White Instant Cameras!
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 20:09:14 -0400

Jack,
As the baby boomers age and their children start to have children, B&W
images are all the rage.  I guess if your baby pictures are in B&W then
having your children's pictures in B&W makes sense.

The film in the Kodak cameras is their 400 B&W film(C41), not T400CN.
Only Kodak knows why they make multiple emulsions that do the same
thing.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com