Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: My plea for wisdom.. thanks all
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 13:37:39 -0500

Actually I never had a problem with the F back, I just hung it on my pinky
and reloaded.  Now the M base is another problem all together - you can't
hang it on your pinky or anywhere else.  It has to go into a pocket or your
bag where you end up digging around for it when you are in a hurry - a real
pain.

Gene

                      Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
                      Sent by:                            To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        cc:
                      -alto.ca.us                         Subject:  Re: [Leica] Re: My plea for wisdom.. thanks all

                      07/20/2003 10:53 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Rolfe Tessem confesssed: ;-)

>>Actually, when I was using Nikon F's, I certainly dropped the
> Nikon back while reloading more often than I've ever dropped an M base
> plate :-).<<<<

Oh good then I'm not alone from those days! ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: My plea for wisdom.. thanks all)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Re: My plea for wisdom.. thanks all)