Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Leica] OT: Frank Dernie back at Williams
From: Seth Rosner <sethrosner@direcway.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:33:00 -0400

Steve, serious apologies. I misread. You are quite right. It was a very
different time. People did race for fun. Even the professionals. Under heavy
braking during practice, I put a hole in the radiator of my TR3 at Stockton
40 minutes before my race. Everyone in our group pitched in, stripped off
the nose of my car and another TR3, pulled both radiators, put my friend's
in my car (and someone ran my radiator to a shop to be rewelded), stuck the
nose back on and I was on the grid in time for my race.
Today......fuggetaboutit.

Sorry for the miscall.

Seth         365 GTC