Subject: Re: [Leica] Adapter Question (and Hexar RF)
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 08:24:39 -0400

Alastair - Yes I think I read somewhere that the II had corrected some
of these faults - about 3 months after I bought the Xpan 'classic'.
Anyway I've been preseverating on which camera. which lens(es) to take
for our short holiday in two weeks - I pulled the Xpan out and it may
get the nod - one benefit is that I only have the one lens so less
anguish over what to bring :)  Now onto what film !!

Ernie