Subject: RE: [Leica] Summilux vs Summicron vs Elmarit
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:43:59 -0500

Steve

Well Stop Down works just fine also, I used mine that way for a while.  I
decided that since the cost was only $65/lens (about 15 years ago) I would
get them updated.

Gene

                      "Steve Unsworth"
                      <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>          To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        Subject:  RE: [Leica] Summilux vs Summicron vs Elmarit
                      -alto.ca.us

                      07/22/2003 11:16 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Gene

I was just thinking of ways to use the lens without it costing any money :
- -)

Steve