Subject: RE: [Leica] Voightlander lenses
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:08:15 +0100

It wears off, if I had treated the lenses with kid gloves, kept them in
pouches that kind of thing, there may not have been a problem, but I tend to
put the caps back on and then put them in back in the camera bag.

The ridges on the scalloped focussing rings seem to be the most susceptible
to wear.

Regards

Steve