Subject: Re: [Leica] Voightlander lenses; 50 1.5, 28 1.9, and 75 2.5
From: Clif Wright <skidoophoto@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

- --- Jack McLain <jmclainaz@comcast.net> wrote:
> What's the scoop on the Voightlander 50 f1.5, 28
> f1.9, and the 75 2.5?  Are
> these as good as advertized?
> thanks
> Jack McLain
> Tucson, AZ

Not that you can tell that much about a lens from a
jpeg but all the following were taken with the
Voigtlander 28 1.9 which I love and for the money you
can't beat it.

http://www.pbase.com/image/18983632
http://www.pbase.com/image/18983631
http://www.pbase.com/image/11436242
http://www.pbase.com/image/19055062

By the way I burn the edges of the images to draw
attention to the subject so that's not light falloff
from the lens.
Clif Wright

=====
http://www.pbase.com/clifwright