Subject: RE: [Leica] mea (partial) culpa
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 19:42:12 -0400

Boy, ain't that a helpful answer?  I was able to find this "fully
explained" quote from their site:

"We advertise Kodak film in three types:

IMPORTED Film made outside the USA and imported for us. This may also be
referred to as "GREY".
USAW Film manufactured in the USA for Worldwide distribution.
USA Film manufactured in the USA for domestic distribution."

Dan C.