Subject: [Leica] Kyle where are you
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:14:52 +1000

Well, here I am on IRC with nothing but the ChanServ to keep me
company: Come on Kyle you are supposed to be up all night and always on
IRC. Speak to me ;-) Actually, its time for me to go to bed. I am
working on a plan which will make KC quite jealous, and I'm determined
that that "pommie, B" GB will NOT get the better of me with his
"strangers" project: which by the way  I think he is cheating on by
re-posting images: Good luck to you GB. You have avoided FOM2 and made
yourself into a street photographer, and I'm coming to get you :-)

Cheers all

Replies: Reply from Mike Durling <durling@cox.net> (Re: [Leica] Kyle where are you)