Subject: Re: [Leica] PVD
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:46:13 -0400

Kurt:

Of course we all knew that, but were being courteous.  :)

- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Kurt wrote:

In my previous posting about the deposition of titanium onto a
substrate, I noted that PVD stands for physical vapor deposition. I
was wrong PVD means plasma vapor deposition. I apologize for any
inconvenience my comment may have caused.
Cordially
Kurt
- -- Kurt H. Miska GERMAN BUSINESS TRANSLATIONS Ann Arbor, Michigan
khmiska@umich.edu http://www-personal.umich.edu/~khmiska/